A proven art director, illustrator and graphic designer with a variety of experiences, that includes design and development of Web sites, interactive CD-Roms, Flash animations, banners, microsites and digital illustration.
Founder of B-fragile.com design blog www.b-fragile.com , New York, NY 2008 – present
Original concept, art direction, design, production
Senior Web Designer – Citigroup, New York, NY October-December 2010
Assignment for Global Transaction Services website www.transactionservices.citigroup.com – Responsible for website update, evites creation, jsp forms creation, video implementation
Art Director - CCG Metamedia, New York, NY 2006 – 2009
Responsible for implementation of multimedia presentations on a wide variety of media for major pharmaceutical companies. Created Flash animations, Flash presentations, interface design etc.
Art Director and Multimedia Designer - Freelance, New York, NY 2001 – 2006
Works on a variety of projects, including web design and production:
- “GTI-Power” Gas Turbines International – international trading company specializing in industrial power generation equipment and commercial aviation assets www.gti-power.com (full responsability, art direction, design, production, updates)
- “B-fragile.com” design blog www.b-fragile.com (personal project, art direction, design, production)
- “AXS Systems” locksmiths, smart homes & advanced security services www.axssystems.com (branding and design)
- “Lineup Security” security systems www.lineupsecurity.com (branding, design)
- “NanoFund” private equity company specializing in investments in the nanotechnology www.nanofunds.com (full responsibility, concept to completion, branding)
- “Rock Technologies Inc.” network technology www.rock-technologies.us (design)
- “Larrea Burrows Studio” antiques restoration studio www.larreaburrows.com - (full responsibility, branding, art direction, design, production)
- “Barbara Savini – Interior Design” interior designer www.forinteriorsdivine.com (art direction, design, production)
- "Art Tribune" art magazine online www.art-tribune.net (full responsibility, art direction, design, production)
- "New York Independent Art Fair" art festival www.newyorkindependentartfair.com - (full responsibility, art direction, design, production)
- “Olek Lejbzon -Antiques Restoration” restoration studio www.oleklejbzon.com (full responsibility: art direction, design, production)
- “Uptown Jazz Festival-New York 2001” www.uptownjazzfestival.com - (full responsibility, concept to completion)
- “Chip Supply, Inc.” semiconductor products and services www.chipsupply.com (art direction, design)
Art Director – Micro Modeling Associates/Plural (eSolutions consultancy), New York, NY - 2000 – 2001
Works as art director and interface designer on various projects for Fortune 500 financial and trading companies.
- “RedChip” www.redchip.com - (design) - Forbes Magazine named RedChip.com "Best of the Web" in its category.
Art Director and Multimedia Designer - Freelance, Paris, France 1997 – 2000
Works on a variety of projects, including CD-Rom, web design and production:
- “Rassemblement Democratique et Social Europeen” www.rdse-senat.com - French Senate (full responsibility: art direction, design, production)
- “Ministere de la Cooperation” - French Ministry of Cooperation - (art direction and design)
- “Mediatopia - Biennale of Japanese Film Festival” - (full responsibility, concept to completion)
- “French Railroad Industry” - (art direction and design)
- “Buda Musique”- World music on-line - (art direction and design)
- “CV-Rom - Your Company International Multimedia Business Card” - (design)
- “Larousse Bilingual Dictionary” (interface design)
- “4th Dimension” interactive presentation of the software - ACI - (design and production)
- “French Airship and Space Industry” for French Ministry of Foreign Affairs - (art direction and design)
- “Yearbook 1998” - BMG France (design)
- “CD Media” Magazine - summer 1995 (design)
- “Nec France” interactive presentation of a line of displays - (design)
- “Adventure of Religions” - Bayard Multimedia - (design)
Editorial Illustrator - Paris, France 1984 – 2000
From 1990 works on Macintosh computer creating digital illustrations for major press magazines and advertising in France and other countries (U.K., Germany):
Illustration for press:
- l’Enjeux les Echos,
- Faits de Societes,
- Internet Reporter,
- Le monde de l’Education,
- le Moniteur,
- Marie Claire,
- Science & Vie and others.
Illustration for advertising:
- Norbert Dentressengle,
- Credit Local de France,
- Telecom UK etc.
- Forbes Magazine named RedChip.com "Best of the Web" in its category.
- City of Paris/France - Winning design for the mural “Two Hundred Anniversary of French Revolution”
- Series of illustration for the packaging of “4th Dimension” ACI - leading database software in France
- Art direction and design for series of programs “l’Europe en route” for french national network TF1
Extensive experience with Mac OS and familiar with PC system.
- Photoshop CS5.1,
- Illustrator CS5.1,
- Flash CS5.5,
- Dreamweaver CS5.5,
- InDesign CS5.5,
- Quark X-Press,
- After Effects CS5.5
- Strata Studio Pro,
- Image Ready,
- Microsoft Office,
- Cinema 4D,
- Strata Studio Pro,
- Bridge CS5.1,
- Version Cue etc.
• ESAG/Ecole Superieure D’Art Graphique - Master of Graphic Arts - Paris, France,
• Academy of Fine Arts - Faculty of Graphic Arts - Warsaw, Poland,
• Academy of Fine Arts - Faculty of Graphic Arts - Katowice/Krakow, Poland,
Fluent in English, French, Polish.